Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jet Airways SUCKS!!!

This is the first time I flew Jet from Toronto to mumbai after hearing comments from past travellers that the service is beyond comparison. However, my experience for which I paid premium fare charges with one stop so I could get to Mumbai quickly is not one that I wil lever remember fondly.
My final say is that Jet Airways sucks, sucks and sucks....it was most disappointing first of all to be delayed by over 30 hours in Toronto, get our ass frozen for 2 hrs while wating for the shuttle, collect the baggage, recheck-in the next day after waiting in line for a lifetime and then be taken to Delhi instead of Mumbai. This was ridiculous. To make things worse, I forgot my camera bag which contained my Video Camera, my 30GB mp3 player, my indian passport, drivers license and some old recorded tapes in the damn cab in Mumbai.
I seriously believe that we are due some compensation from Phut Airways....

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST YOUR COMMENTS